Customer Service

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf_River_Mike

Reaction score
Installing a scope on my new Savage muzzleloader last Tuesday evening, I twisted one of the lever clamping screws off one of my Warne QD rings. This made me sick as I was really hoping to get in some shooting over the holiday weekend. I called Warne on Wednesday to order another screw and checked on overnite delivery. $20.00 to deliver a screw. Well, I asked to just mail it to me snail mail and offered to pay him for the screw. He wouldn't let me pay for it. Saturday morning, a package of screws was in the mail, even with the holiday on Friday. Of course the postal service did their part, but I can't say enough about the customer service I have experienced among the vendors associated with this interest. The sabots I order from MMP are usually here in a couple of days. I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from RW with excellent delivery time. After spending 6 or 7 hours on the phone last week, spread out over several days, trying to order a computer and then having to finally cancel the order, it just makes me appreciate the people that put out the extra effort to satisfy the customer. Thank You. :yeah:

Back