Canada is burning up?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s actually made it to Tennessee this morning was terrible it will actually burn your eyes. Supposed to make it all the way to Georgia.
Take care and stay safe.

I see on TV New Yorkers bitching about smoke. A first for most, but we get smoke every year. Being at the base of the Continental Divide's west side where it acts like a dam in a river, we had smoke from the 30,000+ acre Moose fire and others for over three and a half months in 2022! Many days past without seeing the sun and it was dark.
We get smoke from all states west of us.
Looking at the smoky pictures of NY buildings their visibility was greater than we had.

Cleared up a lot today compared to yesterday here in Northumberland County, PA. Yesterday you couldn't even see the mountain 1/2 mile away. So glad the wind shifted. I was nauseated all day yesterday.

U’all come to Kansas, no smoke here, just lots of deer and Canada geese. We could use a bunch of good ol muzzleloading conservatives! 😉
Same for the mid-UP. Except for yesterday --drizzle and fog -- blue skies. Although, over the lake (Superior) far off to the East it is a bit hazy...but not here!!

had a videocall with my sister last week, she showed my the haze, been in a news lately.
I was thinking of apocalypse, :(

It was hazy in S.Ohio pretty much all of last week! It's cleared up since we finally got some rain yesterday!

Back