Blackhorn 209 @ Midsouth just posted

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boys, it is what it is. Nobody has to buy it and the same complaining about the price goes on and on. Get used to it. What hasn't went up in price?
Hodgdon raised the price. The distributors, who don't do a damn thing, raise their prices. Then it gets to the retailer who has to raise their prices.
It's called inflation and it's not over yet.

We used to buy the absolute BEST ground round for 99¢ a pound. The last HAMBURGER, the cheap stuff, that I bought, I paid just short of $5 a pound. I needed 45#'s of it!!!! :wall:

I've been telling this site since this first started................ BUY ALL THE T7 YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON, ALONG WITH ANY OTHER PROPELLANT OF YOUR CHOICE TOO!

When BH 209 fell in short supply, I bought a few jugs before the price went out the roof. At the same time, I bought several jugs of T7, and Pyrodex P, thinking the supply problem would trickle down the line. About this time, I heard that Goex had shut down. Supposedly an explosion, but I never heard for sure. So I bought several pounds of Goex, Goex Old Ensford, Swiss, and the ( can’t think of the name ) German black powder. There is no telling what the future is going to bring, so if your really serious about your muzzleloading, I suggest having a good stock without ridiculous hoarding which just hurts others.

My father once told me of an MC private who ate 3 hot raisin pies before the morning run. Glad I wasn't there..
Diff MC than what I was referring to, but funny nonetheless. I've never heard of raisin pies, but its not hard to imagine bein the poor SOB that was running behind him about halfway thru huh.

Latest posts

Back