Got to Shoot and Sight In my Knight Disc Elite WOW Awesome!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LFM

Reaction score
First off thanks to all that have provide information to my posts here, and to the member that advised me of the deal I got on my Knight Disc Elite...

Had the opportunity on Saturday to shoot it and sight it in. Wow what an Awesome Muzzleloader is all I can say!!! My hunting partner has the Original Knight InLine when they first came out and he shoot my brand new Knight Disc Elite Stainless with an added Thumbholed Stock and he was amazed just how accurate it is. His can only shoot the number 11's and is heavy, he shot mine as we sighted it in and shot it for the first time and I can't say enough on how good it is. Used 90 and 100 grains of pellets of Triple 7 with some PR QT 250 to get it dialed in and then used some T/C Shockwaves also in the 250 grain size with 3 30 grains pellets and then shot three more with 2 - 50 grain pellets and it was an inch high at 100 yards. It is nice to shoot and very accurate.

I had two shots that can be covered by a quarter abd the third is just outside. It took a little to get it there but with a new scope a Simmons 3.5 X 10 X 44 Mag a discontinued model with Burris Weaver Type Rings and Weaver Bases.

Ran a cleaning patch and two dry patches between each two shots could not ask for anymore than what I got. A great deal on the rifle, scope and all the geat info on here as to charge and sabots.

Thanks to all I am now planning on using it as my main deer hunting rifle this year...

Wondering if any one here knows where I can get Logo Stickers to put on my muzzleloading Equipment Box. Looking for a Knight, Simmons, T/C Shockwave and Triple 7? If anyone knows I would welcome where I can get them willing to pay... Let me know...

Thanks and glad I bought this Knight Disc Elite

LFM

It would but with the limit budget it has it might be tougher to get one of those but with the larger companies I would think it would be simple to get a some logo stickers but if Modern Muzzleloading has one I would take one of them also...

Regards,
LFM

Thanks and glad I bought this Knight Disc Elite

Day in and day out..one of the best muzzleloaders out there. Excellent choice and you're finding out why!

Range box stickers

Just google up your company choice and call them. They likely will send you decals for your range box for free.

Choc-dog

Back