April hog hunt?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulions said:
Is this the place you guys are talking about? www.tennboar.com
I am really interested in this hunt. Do you guys mind if a Florida boy tags along. I'll have to see if I can swing it with my job and everything (High school teacher and Baseball coach) but it sounds like a lot of fun.

Sure come on! Be glad to have you!

Wish I could make it. You guys will have a great time. Chuck will even clean yer rifles fer ya... :lol:

Any changes or news? I'm getting excited about this meet. Especially now that I have the Endeavor dialed in... :D

I know what Harry's referring to. :wink: Orange of some kind needs to be worn,,although not required. I think Chuck will confirm that. 8)

MREs will likely get ya shot.... :lol: :lol:

So what's the chow situation going to be? I read that the Ranch provides everything for food but not any actual food. Are we just going to utilize the restaurant down the road or are we bringing food to cook? It would be nice to know some of the specifics so we can start planning ahead...

Orange---caps/hats OR vests need to be worn

Food----USUALLY we just go down the road BUT....we may cook something! :shock: :D

Price---Probably $625 or $650...

What time is everyone going to start showing up? I'm leaving here Thursday morning so I can take my time. I figure I'll stay the night somewhere between here and TN and then make the rest of the trip on Friday. You don't think Loshbough would object to me showing up around lunch time on Friday do you?

Back