Another Knight... Wolverine Youth!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkKnight

Reaction score
Purchased another....

After the LK-93 shot so well the other day I decided to see if I could find a Wolverine Youth for my son. He turns 4 tomorrow and I plan on getting him started shooting at 5. He's already been shooting his red ryder so I figured if I could find a Wolverine Youth model I better snatch it up before they are gone.

Well thanks to someone on the site that had posted a link of one for sale, I'll have one in my hands tomorrow. I'm excited, just have to hide it from him for a year for his next birthday. I'll get some pics tomorrow when it arrives.

Here's one pic of the new addition.

youth_wolverine.jpg

This makes my third Knight.

Rangeball said:
My nephews had their first guns before they were even born :)

I hear ya there. I was going to buy a new Browning Micro when my first son was born but I held off. I think now is as good of time as any.

Good for you DarkKnight. You've got a fine gun for what will no doubt turn out to be a fine young man. After all, he's got a muzzleloading father. :wink:

Semisane said:
Good for you DarkKnight. You've got a fine gun for what will no doubt turn out to be a fine young man. After all, he's got a muzzleloading father. :wink:

Oh yeah! BP all the way! I'm pretty excited to know my kids will never know anything other than BP hunting for deer. They'll never know the craziness of shotgun party hunting that I started on. Don't get me wrong, many good times had party hunting during shotgun season, but muzzy hunting is 100 times better!

Back