A Lehigh explanation..

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sabotloader I am more then ready to give the bullet a try. After all we hear horror stories about near any bullet you want to name. If this bullet will harvest game and do it in a humane manner. I have no problem using it.

Also the fact that it comes apart is an interesting concept. Not sure if I like it. But more then willing to see some field harvest reports on the bullet. The ballistic gel test was very interesting. Who would have thought it would make a wound channel like that and still penetrate like it did.

SwampFox said:
While i know this thread is not about Grouse,but his name has/is coming up in it.Grouse is a good guy as well as alot of other here are to_One thing you can say about a good Guy,is they will be a good guy no matter where he goes.I have all the respect in the world for Grouse and love to read his post,here there, and ever where :D

He does seem to be a good guy I suppose. Maybe it's just the way he come off over the internet. But all of his posts over on HN wreak of arrogance.

I go to HN every now and then.But the whole place is not to my likeing.I know alot of peps like it,but i for one don't much care for it because most of the post peps seam to be trying to impress others
SWThomas said:
SwampFox said:
While i know this thread is not about Grouse,but his name has/is coming up in it.Grouse is a good guy as well as alot of other here are to_One thing you can say about a good Guy,is they will be a good guy no matter where he goes.I have all the respect in the world for Grouse and love to read his post,here there, and ever where :D

He does seem to be a good guy I suppose. Maybe it's just the way he come off over the internet. But all of his posts over on HN wreak of arrogance.

SwampFox said:
I go to HN every now and then.But the whole place is not to my likeing.I know alot of peps like it,but i for one don't much care for it because most of the post peps seam to be trying to impress others
SWThomas said:
SwampFox said:

I think that's the main thing that irritates me about Grouse, he's all the time bragging about how all these companies like TC and Nikon are constantly sending him stuff to test. He's obviously full of crap but some people actually believe him. He just tries to make himself sound way more important than he really is. It's kind of sad really...

Latest posts

Back