.54 Cal .530 Roundball on 3/8 AR500 Gong

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis1

Reaction score
.54 Cal .530 Roundball on 3/8 AR500 Gong

After the Chronograph Data Yesterday I decided to see how hard the Ole .530 Roundball WACKED the Gong, The Rifle is not Sighted in, It is right and a little Low. I should have used what i had left here on Paper to Zero the Gun, But I couldn’t resist Hitting the Gong, I wanted to Try it off hand the last 2 Shots. I can stil do it! Just a little Rusty :D I Shoot Groups from my Bench testing Accuracy potential of my Rifles. I RARELY, if ever Shoot off hand, Even Hunting, if I don’t have something to lean against etc. i will lay Down, ANYTHING to make me feel more Steady. I actually had Fun with the Off Hand Shooting Yesterday. Bring on the Postal Matches!! I will have this Rifle BUG NUTZ on the next outing. My little CVA .45 Cal Mountain Rifle is On and Ready! 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nFgQ5eceYVQ" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Re: .54 Cal .530 Roundball on 3/8 AR500 Gong

Awesome. Thanks for sharing once again. 
I’ve recovered some 58 rb and TC Maxi Hunters from shooting steel plates. 
Pretty impressive I must say. 

Make’n Smoke!!

Re: .54 Cal .530 Roundball on 3/8 AR500 Gong

Great video. I can't get shots that close at 50yd with my new CVA  .54 Hawken barrel. To say I'm VERY disappointed  with this barrel would be an understatement.

-Joe

Back