1st shot way off target

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I normally shoot a patched ball in my smoothbore; but this target was fired with three different bare-ball loads and was a great confidence builder. It was also fired off a bench just to test the combos accuracy. Patched ball loads usually cuts this group in half. But at 50 yards or a little more either is really fine for deer.
DSC00462.jpg

Never had this problem.... I'll have to check next time out.... but right now I'm down with my shoulder on the mend from surgery.

Never had this problem.... I'll have to check next time out.... but right now I'm down with my shoulder on the mend from surgery.
Hope you are feeling better. Been there. Believe me, the physical therapy helps tremendously to get you back on the mend. Have a good healing day.
Stan

I went through two years of recovery from shoulder surgery; right first then left a year later. I can empathize, Silent Walker; but I can also assure you that it will heal. I only got 80% use back, but then mine were in pieces. A couple other guys I know got back to virtually 100%.

Hope you are feeling better. Been there. Believe me, the physical therapy helps tremendously to get you back on the mend. Have a good healing day.
Stan

Thank you

I went through two years of recovery from shoulder surgery; right first then left a year later. I can empathize, Silent Walker; but I can also assure you that it will heal. I only got 80% use back, but then mine were in pieces. A couple other guys I know got back to virtually 100%.

Thank you Hanshi, this is the 3rd surgery of this same shoulder... lets hope the surgeon got everything this time. I know she re-attached the bicep tendon, as when I grip something I feel it right away... yes it will take time, and I've put my LGPR and C Sharps away for now and will let it mend for now... Spring 2021 isn't that far off :rolleyes:

Treat it well and give it time to heal. They removed my right bicep tendon and only a tiny string of tissue was left on the other bicep. I now wish the surgeon has simply left both biceps without no reattachments performed. The way they are after all these years means still can be painful. If "unattached" or become unattached they wouldn't hurt when used for moderately strenuous work. Take care of yourself, Silent Walker, and you'll heal up fine.

Thanks Hanshi, I know it will take time to lift or carry any real weight in the left arm...

Back