11-87 Thumbhole Stock???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got a Remington 11-87 Slug gun that has been awesome and I saw a show today that had a thumbhole stock on one. Does anybody know of a manufacturer of an aftermarket thumb hole for an 11-87? I checked Boyd's but nothing yet. Thanks!

Corpe Nimrod said:
I've got a Remington 11-87 Slug gun that has been awesome and I saw a show today that had a thumbhole stock on one. Does anybody know of a manufacturer of an aftermarket thumb hole for an 11-87? I checked Boyd's but nothing yet. Thanks!

Corpe,

More than likely what you saw was a "Remington Model 11-87? SP-T Thumbhole" factory gun. Much like the new H&R USH guns I mentioned in post here on this forum a few days ago , while they are available on factory guns I am not sure they are available as an aftermarket item.

JC

You are correct, I found one at Bass Pro Shops. Now to try to figure out if someone is going to produce an aftermarket stock for the 11-87 standard. The one I saw looked like it was built on the 3 1/2 in frame.

Latest posts

Back