What does a NULA run these days?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the prices they have listed, You would think they would have a better home page . They show one picture for the muzzleloader but the say they have dif. color options for stocks . Maybe i missed something but i did spend some time on their site today. I know they are good guns.... but for 1,300.00 i want to see some GOOD pictures. :)

MCee67 said:
For the prices they have listed, You would think they would have a better home page . They show one picture for the muzzleloader but the say they have dif. color options for stocks . Maybe i missed something but i did spend some time on their site today. I know they are good guns.... but for 1,300.00 i want to see some GOOD pictures. :)

Do a search on this site for NULA, plenty of pics of member's guns, don't sweat the website, Melvin gunsmithing abilities are top notch, I have a NULA .50, and I will personally vouch for his workmanship and quality of his guns.

i know they are great guns... wasn't knocking them in any way.
I just like to see more options before I buy :)

Here is my ULA M90 originally built in 1993. The paint job on the stock is from 2006, and NULA will do whatever you ask in the way of stock painting. I like their maple leaf camo.

The feel of the paint job is slightly rough, and it gives you an excellent grip on the stock.

jim

ULAM90.jpg

Jim, that rifle is a thing of beauty. Enjoy!

HunterJim said:
Here is my ULA M90 originally built in 1993. The paint job on the stock is from 2006, and NULA will do whatever you ask in the way of stock painting. I like their maple leaf camo.

The feel of the paint job is slightly rough, and it gives you an excellent grip on the stock.

jim

Back