when in doubt thrrow the VP under the bus

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anonymouscowherd

Reaction score
**thump**

Hear that?

Just threw a few VPs under the bus

Boss says "not closing tickets fast enough. 4 mostly minor projects going on 3 months. what up?"

I sez "all work done, thru code review and our QA but were waiting on approval of the VP/provost that asked for 'em."

Boss sez "oh"

I sez "If'n you gonna ask about 'em, I got these 3 others two weeks ago and they will be done with internal QA this afternoon, may as well add to the pile"

**thump**

Hear that?

Just threw a few VPs under the bus

Boss says "not closing tickets fast enough. 4 mostly minor projects going on 3 months. what up?"

I sez "all work done, thru code review and our QA but were waiting on approval of the VP/provost that asked for 'em."

Boss sez "oh"

I sez "If'n you gonna ask about 'em, I got these 3 others two weeks ago and they will be done with internal QA this afternoon, may as well add to the pile"
Best ya back up a few times to make sure those VP's aren't layin there suffering before y'all head out. Its the right thing to do. Its not " throwin them under the bus " when they really are responsible for the current situation, its simple accountability to me.

Best ya back up a few times to make sure those VP's aren't layin there suffering before y'all head out. Its the right thing to do. Its not " throwin them under the bus " when they really are responsible for the current situation, its simple accountability to me.

*thump*

Wazzat sumptin in da road?

Dunno, back up and find out!

*thump*

Yah, dat was der in da road

well lezzgo!

OK!

*thump*

Back