• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used and definitely abused Omega .45 cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't see the 45's too often but somebody posted a fixer upper on GB. May be for the right person at the right price. Looks like its been rode hard and put away wet. Wish they'd post bore pics.

No affiliation whatsover to seller or sale.

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/1040210237
I bid on that one a week or two ago. It “sold” for just a few bucks more than my max bid. And now its back up? Non payer, or fake bidder to drive the price up? A guy named John Huffman(NR) bid up to just over my max. So i think they have a shill bidder, to drive the price up.

Yeah, if you want to get maximum $ for it, make an attempt to clean it up. Ive seen a few that had an obvious coating of oil, to try and hide pitting and scratches. Im bidding on it again, anyway. Same max bid as before. We’ll see what happens. By its serial number I'm 98% certain it’s a 1:28” twist.
There is an X7 for sale on GB, too.

Yeah, if you want to get maximum $ for it, make an attempt to clean it up. Ive seen a few that had an obvious coating of oil, to try and hide pitting and scratches. Im bidding on it again, anyway. Same max bid as before. We’ll see what happens. By its serial number I'm 98% certain it’s a 1:28” twist.
There is an X7 for sale on GB, too.
I agree but some people are not going to clean them up I have bought 2 or 3 muzzle loaders from GunBroker that looked good on the pictures and after I received them and cleaned them up they were almost perfect needless to say I was very happy. I have never bought one that was in worse condition than it actually was because I will request more photos if I need them

I bid on that one a week or two ago. It “sold” for just a few bucks more than my max bid. And now its back up? Non payer, or fake bidder to drive the price up? A guy named John Huffman(NR) bid up to just over my max. So i think they have a shill bidder, to drive the price up.
Be interesting to see where it lands this time, how many were bidding last time? Everyone has kind of shown their cards now,,,,

The seller, Dances Sporting Goods is a pretty decent and reputable store in Petersburg, VA area. Been there quite a few times on my way to the hunting cabin and have bought a few muzzies from them through GB and when just stopping in. They have saved my buddy's as- a few times when his string broke on his compound bow and crossbow. No charge when he had his own string. I would think the first time was a no payer and not a setup.

Back