Ultra Hi ML

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There is a Flintlock muzzle loader for sale in a local auction. It is Marked For Ultra Hi Miroku Japan. It also has real black powder only on the barrel and has a metal band slightly forward of the trigger guard. It is 45 caliber and appears unfired. Sorry but for some reason I cant get the photos to upload. Anyone have any experience with these?

No first hand experience but from what I've read about them, they were a good gun back in the day.
From what I remember, some of the parts were made in Spain, so I think old CVA parts may be interchangeable.

Saw one in .50 at my local store. Looked nice but I have never shot one. The one here is listed for $800. Seemed a little pricey to me but Miroku does have a great reputation.

There is a Flintlock muzzle loader for sale in a local auction. It is Marked For Ultra Hi Miroku Japan. It also has real black powder only on the barrel and has a metal band slightly forward of the trigger guard. It is 45 caliber and appears unfired. Sorry but for some reason I cant get the photos to upload. Anyone have any experience with these?
Good gun, the metal band covers the two-piece wooden stock. $800.00 seems a bit pricey, though.

Latest posts

Back