am i seeing this correct?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FG,
Looks like that to me also.... I guess I'd give 'em a call and make sure before ordering....

When I called and ordered spare breech plugs they were great... excellent customer service... oh and the plugs arrived three days later... not bad for coast to coast!

Good luck!

emailed them to find out if it would fit my optima elite and if you could use a regular shotgun shell or if you had to make the shot by using the BP stuff.

Andy,

The Elites are Center Fire capable, so these barrels wouldn't interchange. If they did, that would also mean the Elite barrels would fit the Optima/Pro, legally and physically they can't. Look at the barrel lug, it should look different than yours.

The barrels in the pics had ramrods and say Muzzleloading, that should answer your second question.

Busta said:
Andy,

The Elites are Center Fire capable, so these barrels wouldn't interchange. If they did, that would also mean the Elite barrels would fit the Optima/Pro, legally and physically they can't. Look at the barrel lug, it should look different than yours.

The barrels in the pics had ramrods and say Muzzleloading, that should answer your second question.

yup, your right thanks.

Back