thoguht i would share a few pics of my thunder hawk

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew_h1

Reaction score
thoguht i would share a few pics of my thunder hawk

bought this from a nice older gent off of graybeard outdoors . has a beautiful stock , best i have seen on any in-line . bore is a bit rough but very shootable . seems to like the 295 power belts and pyrodex charge of 80 grains . did good with 2 50/50 pyrodex pellets too . sorry i take awful pictures ...
CIMG0037.jpg

CIMG0036.jpg

CIMG0035.jpg

CIMG0034.jpg

CIMG0033.jpg

CIMG0032.jpg

CIMG0031.jpg

CIMG0030-1.jpg

Re: thoguht i would share a few pics of my thunder hawk

awesome wood on that rifle! That rifle will get the job done in the field!

thanks i really like the way the gun handles with that 21 inch barrel . i was thinking of a peep sight but i can not find one for it .

Matthew_h,

TC thunder hawk...nice. It's always fun taking an older muzzleloader and trying bullets and powders in it that may not have been available when the smokegun was made. You'll have fun with that one. I believe it has a 1:38 twist.

Looks like you are building a nice collection.

Very nice, I do agree the stock is good looking. I hope it does well for ya.

yes has a 1:38 twist . i hope it dose well . i need to spend some range time with it and dial it in fully . i want to use it this deer season if i end up going .

Nice tool! A real hunting tool for the harvest job and fun at the range.

The 1 in 38" ROT will do the job with all conicals and sabots. My Derhunter sidelock has a 1 in 48" and shoots well with all kinds of bullets.

Regards

Kirrmeister

thanks . took a few pics of the trigger the other day while doing some gun cleaning .not a bad gun for $60 . any know of a peep sight that fits this ? i cant find one .

cimg0113.jpg
cimg0112.jpg

TIMNEY trigger...nice :)

Back