Hello from NE Arkansas

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red-rider

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was referred here by a friend, though I dont know his username here. I use my muzzle loader for deer hunting, and am having a great deal of trouble getting it to shoot well. So, I am here and searching for tips and advice.

I am not new to shooting, I favor handguns, but own a few rifles, and have been reloading for several years. However, I am new to muzzle loading.

:D :D

You have come to right place for help and tips that will make your ML shooting allot more fun :!: :!: :!: Great bunch of guys here that are willing to share their knowledge. Grab a chair, pull it up to the campfire, pop open your favorite bev. and enjoy the group. Glad you could join us :!:
Have a great season and safety is at the top of the list :!:

That would be me. I use my real name here. I don't hunt anymore since I lost my place to hunt a couple years back.

Glad you got here ok. Don't be afraid to ask questions. These guys will get you straightened out.

Welcome to the site all ways good to hear from a new member so pull up a chair kick your shoes off make your self at home and enjoy your stay with us

Back