Source for gas rings/seals

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good day, have a question. I purchase a TC Endeavor breech pug as a spare, just to have because parts are scarce and outrageous on costs. The one I got is second hand an d needs the gas rings on the front, do any of you have a source (I've looked on line/multiple places) but have not been able to find a source, I am calling EABCO tomorrow t speak to gunsmith. Is there a suitable substitute??
Thanks in advance.

Tim

I would just take a micrometer to the old o-ring and its groove. Then look up matching o-rings on McMaster-Carr. Made of Buna-N and a durometer of 70-90. Once you find matching o-rings you can probably get them off of amazon.

I have some of the rear rings but none of the fronts. Isn't it a metal ring?
They are metal. I have ordered AR 15 gas rings (.223) and AR 10 (.308) to see if they'll fit. I needed spares anyway for other items. I'm thinking that the AR 10 ring may possibly fit, the AR 15 rings look to be too small. Will advise upon receipt.

I would just take a micrometer to the old o-ring and its groove. Then look up matching o-rings on McMaster-Carr. Made of Buna-N and a durometer of 70-90. Once you find matching o-rings you can probably get them off of amazon.
I don't have an old ring, I bought without rings.

Latest posts

Back