Some few pics from Shot Show

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UC thanks for the great link! I can't believe it the AUG is back! Wow! never thought I would see the day, oh man I am fired up, Love that new Freedom arms 50 express revolver, Ruger Flattop 44 mag, and SW is in the AR-15 market, man that is just page one. I think I need to eat some pie to calm down. A Sig 550 I don't think I can handle much more! An HK 91 made new here in the US would probably put me over the top.

Thanks for the link.

Day 1 first picture is similar to what I'm thinking of taking on this falls planned Albert combo moose and bear hunt. It's nice to see the 405 Winchester making a come back.

Barnes+tungsten...now that's kewl! 8)

Also nice to see Dan Wesson revolvers are on their way back. Looks to me like somebody was pretty sweet on CZ's girl (must've been 4 or 5 pics).

Interesting to see Winchester there, although the pics posted were of Browning cross-pollinated offerings. I do suspect that the M70 (and maybe the '94 and 1300, as well) will return with "South Carolina" stamped on the barrels.

Great stuff UC!
Remington 105 Cti looks intresting. 8)
Any Idea where it will be priced?

Zeiss Victory Diarange M 3?12x56 T* Laser Range-Finding

Wow, what a scope !!! Wonder what kind of rings do you use.

np2.jpg

But for $4350.00 I'll pass, until get alot cheaper. I maybe waiting a while.

Back