CVA? Accura? 209 Rifle ? Stainless/Black

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkworm

Reaction score
Wow, check out the price on a stainless Accura at Cabelas. $289.99 the way people talk about their Accura's that seems like an awesome deal since they normally sell for over $ 400 bucks. I think I have talked my brother into ordering one, so maybe I can get some trigger time on the Accura.

great!! Hopefully they will keep going down by the time tax returns get here!! My girl friend wants to buy me a muzzleloader. Next on the list: .45 Accura! :drool:

There are also some $30 coupons circulating. Maybe someone would give you theirs (two codes).

I got the stainless APG thumbhole in 45 for $389 with a case and love it. I want to check first with CVA and see if i can buy just a 50 barrel for it. If not Cabels has some great deals well under $300 for the 50s.

Our store had stacks of them a week ago. IMO the stainless black is the best value. The quality easily competes with anything in its price range.

I wish CVA made a pistol based on this action. :yeah:

Back