Saturday come on Saturday

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Duster

Reaction score
Our Ky late ML season opens Saturday and runs thru the 21st. Haven't seen a real good one on trail camera but sooner or later one will slip up... I hope. Got some younger buck showing up in daylight tho, maybe one's daddy will follow them in to my little honey hole. Time on camera is wrong, guess I didn't get it set right. Should be AM not PM

Good luck this weekend. I, too am headed out this weekend. Our season has been open for a week and a half now, but the 13th and 14th are the only two days I have to ML hunt this year, so wish me luck!

Emrah

Adjusted a couple ground blinds this morning, Ran about 6 deer out of my little spot when I went in. All I have to do now is load the old MK85 and make the 1/2 mile ATV ride in the morning. Going to be a long night I think. Still no monsters on camera but I know they are around just got to make a little mistake at the wrong time. I will give one a few days to show up then start shooting deer for a local food bank. Out of my 4 tags I got three tags left , 1 antlered or antlerless and 2 antlerless. Took a nice fat doe with my new toy a H&R Handi in 25-06 during modern firearms and donated it to the cause. I hate to see people go without meat when I can do something about it.

Back