recovering from surgey

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Sparhawk

Reaction score
I am very, very sore and having some complications. My complications seem to be clearing up and will call my urologist first thing Monday morning and see about them. Thank all of you for your prayers and kind words. Hopefully, i will be able to practice one day this week before Saturaday's match.

I am very, very sore and having some complications. My complications seem to be clearing up and will call my urologist first thing Monday morning and see about them. Thank all of you for your prayers and kind words. Hopefully, i will be able to practice one day this week before Saturaday's match.

Hot Dang! Great first report! The complicated surgery completed with what at this point seems to clearing and you are on the way to recovery - sounds good. I really like that your mind is already looking ahead to shooting! Awesome! - the minds state of mind is always huge for the human body!

Really - Really hope you make the shots needed for Saturday's match!!!!:dance::lewis:

Back