Photobucket

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kentucky Colonel

Reaction score
This site is holding the photos I share with you ransom and demanding that I pay for an upgrade 
if I wish to continue. "We just noticed you are 3rd party sharing which is a violation of our agreement." 
Huh?

As I do not know another decent use for these folks and they get advertising dollars from my use, 
IDK what they are thinking. But, I have no intention paying ransom for my own pics.

So, all the pics on my posts may not be visible any longer. I am seeing the same kind of message on 
Buck's posts, too. At least it looks that way on my end.

I am looking for options. I deleted a significant percentage of pics to no avail. Anybody got any good alternatives?

I have been using Image Shack for free for years with no problems. http://imageshack.us/   Recently, I chose to pay for membership (very reasonable cost) to gain some conveniences.
Ron

Still works fine for me, but i'm special.

Picture_001.jpg

Thanks, Ron. I will check them out. Oddly, I might have upgraded on my own eventually for those extra features on the bucket if left to my own own devices. I deleted the entire account with them instead. 

I like your jeep, BC.

EX9bNx.jpg

OK. It works. It seems easier, too. Yay.

I got these for 2 bucks at the Gander Mountain close out. ALL BLACK POWDER SUPPLIES ARE 50% OFF. 
All guns, but one were already sold. I passed up a Traditions Vortex for 240 bucks. .50 calibre. It just ain't my speed. All the black powder was that synthetic crap. I passed.

I am still seeing nasty photbucket symbols on other images. Are you seeing them for Jon's pics, too? Or, is it just my view?

PS. It has finally cleared up. But, all my other posts have lost their pics. So, FYI.

I don't think so. On another forum, everybody is hit.

I didn't get it because when I signed up at PB 10 years ago I paid a small fee. That must be saving me. Not that it really matters to me now.

Back