"Phony Fauci's Magic Snake Oil"....

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
This Clip Has People Wondering How On Earth Fauci Knew This “Fact” Back in 2017…

BTW: ACCORDING TO THE "HIPPA ACT", no one has access to your health records except your health provider and you are not required to discuss your health with anyone but your health provider!! So, no business has any right to require YOU to divulge anything about your health!! PERIOD!! Restaurants can't even ask employees or applicants if they have HEP C!

Erkie

They weren't "leaked" emails. There were several FOIA requests and the emails were released under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act.

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Anyone asking you if you have been vaccinated is violating the Federal HIPPA ACT!!!

If anyone wants to know your medical records, they have to give you a form that has to be signed by YOU, releasing your medical records to them.

They then have to send that form to your healthcare provider, who in turn will send them the info they requested!!

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter

And all of those who were scared to death, hiding in their homes, begging the govna to shut down all businesses, are now pissing and moaning about prices skyrocketing on food, fuel, lumber, etc!!

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
I
This has to be true, it got me Facebook jail for 24 hours
I have never incited, or called for, any type of violence, or any type of racism. Banned on Twitter & FB, permanently. I feel proud of that because, I followed and endorsed the President Donald John Trump! The legitimate President of these United States.

Mad L

This has to be true, it got me Facebook jail for 24 hours
24hrs?!?
You must be a teacher's pet, I still have 22days left of my most recent 30day sentence. Goody two-shoes!!

Oh, and remember; if some calls you a "M#ther F*n tRump thumping Q cultist" because you politely disagreed with one of Uncle Joe's White House posts,
Do NOT respond by saying;
"How cute, another MSNBC cult viewer"
That will land you 7 days in jail for being a "Bully" 🤣

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
24hrs?!?
You must be a teacher's pet, I still have 22days left of my most recent 30day sentence. Goody two-shoes!!

Oh, and remember; if some calls you a "M#ther F*n tRump thumping Q cultist" because you politely disagreed with one of Uncle Joe's White House posts,
Do NOT respond by saying;
"How cute, another MSNBC cult viewer"
That will land you 7 days in jail for being a "Bully" 🤣
I'm still banned permanently😂.
They just can't stand the truth. Communists are like that!
9930d5bf291c496c.png

Rick Rencher

Dear Ml
Please provide a a brief excerpt (faithful to context) from Dr. Fauci's emails supporting
ea. of your 8 items above.
thank you

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Dear Ml
Please provide a a brief excerpt (faithful to context) from Dr. Fauci's emails supporting
ea. of your 8 items above.
thank you
Rick if you can't see them...you're as blind as the rest of the communists in America. I don't have time to school liberals. Beside that, your not worth, even dealing with!

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Anyone want to tell the citizens of these United States why Fauci was funding the WUHAN LAB??
I believe the Chinese have more than enough U.S. dollars to fund it.
Remember this: every day persons are arrested, tried, convicted, and imprisoned, for "CONSPIRACY"!!

7MAGMIKE

I haven't been on facebook in about 10 years. Don't care to, I don't need the world knowing my every thought and move. I have friends who couldn't live without it. I don't need it. Feel the same way about Twitter and the fake news media. I also have been accused of being part of the tin foil hat club, OK so be it. I don't subscribe to this line of bull coming out of the talking heads nor Washington.

Latest posts