Quantcast

PATRIOT THREAD

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
A friend's firm was the one that tracked Obama emails for the feds. By the way his's firm is the one that told our government where Bin Laden was hiding by tracking his emails. His firm tracks emails on crimes and their activity then gives that information to our government and local police folks.
Hey it is good to hear from you Buck. How have you been feeling? better I hope.

Buck Conner

Staff member
FML Supporter
After three months of pain I'm coming back I hope. Now working on trying to regain muscle that was lost with the heart attack, triple by-pass surgery and my gallblatter removal. I hope the hard times are gone, nothing like passing out from the pain...... Went from 210 lbs to 165 lbs - now just skin and bones according to the docs and wife.

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
After three months of pain I'm coming back I hope. Now working on trying to regain muscle that was lost with the heart attack, triple by-pass surgery and my gallblatter removal. I hope the hard times are gone, nothing like passing out from the pain...... Went from 210 lbs to 165 lbs - now just skin and bones according to the docs and wife.
Sounds like the healing is coming along. Healing takes a little longer at our age, but it does get better and you will progressively see that you are getting stronger. As the pain decreases, your appetite will increase and you'll have that six-pack back in no time(or was it a 12-pack).:cheers:😇

Mossie

FML Supporter
As I observe that this election is no longer an election but an operation by the deep state and Democrats to subvert the will of the American people, I have to ask... have we come to the end of our Republic? There is no longer any pretense of a fair election. The Democrats are simply manufacturing ballots and destroying ballots until they have enough support for Biden to declare him the President. Where are the Republicans? Where is the outcry from those we have placed in Washington to lead our nation and preserve our liberties? They are largely silent and seem to be complicit. Those we have elected are showing that they are not willing to stand for our Constitution and our freedoms. I see this as in indicator of the depth of corruption in both political parties. We are now at a crossroads and either we will become a nation governed completely by privileged rulers or we will take our government back. The hubris shown by the elites in this action shows that there has been no accountability for their actions for quite some time. They are allowed to commit felony after felony and lie and disregard our laws and Constitution at will. It has become a situation where only we commoners are subject to whatever ruling or law our "leaders" arbitrarily want to impose on us while they are free of any such encumbrance. I submit that if people across this land are not willing to take up arms and organize against this subversion and refuse the outcome of this farce of an election then America as we have known it is over and we will quickly slide into persecution and oppression. We will never again have a free and honest election and we will have abdicated the power of the people. I question if there are enough people with the resolve needed to act.

Buck Conner

Staff member
FML Supporter
Got an email from a guy that has always been a little off. He says "we read about the war between the blue and gray, maybe we should think about one between the red and gray? ". Scary thinking .....

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
As I observe that this election is no longer an election but an operation by the deep state and Democrats to subvert the will of the American people, I have to ask... have we come to the end of our Republic? There is no longer any pretense of a fair election. The Democrats are simply manufacturing ballots and destroying ballots until they have enough support for Biden to declare him the President. Where are the Republicans? Where is the outcry from those we have placed in Washington to lead our nation and preserve our liberties? They are largely silent and seem to be complicit. Those we have elected are showing that they are not willing to stand for our Constitution and our freedoms. I see this as in indicator of the depth of corruption in both political parties. We are now at a crossroads and either we will become a nation governed completely by privileged rulers or we will take our government back. The hubris shown by the elites in this action shows that there has been no accountability for their actions for quite some time. They are allowed to commit felony after felony and lie and disregard our laws and Constitution at will. It has become a situation where only we commoners are subject to whatever ruling or law our "leaders" arbitrarily want to impose on us while they are free of any such encumbrance. I submit that if people across this land are not willing to take up arms and organize against this subversion and refuse the outcome of this farce of an election then America as we have known it is over and we will quickly slide into persecution and oppression. We will never again have a free and honest election and we will have abdicated the power of the people. I question if there are enough people with the resolve needed to act.
LOCK & LOAD BUDDY.....

Rusticbob

Trump went to war with the "deep state", and this is the result. Republicans are as guilty as any, have you noticed how they are turning on him now. Democrats I expect it from, not his own party. Somebody needs to eliminate Romney, Ben Sasse, and all the never Trumpers.
We expect and can handle our democrat enemies, its our "friends" I worry about.
Somebody once said" the only thing required for evil to triumph, is for good men to stand by and do nothing"
I'm ready, willing and able to defend the OATH, I took when I joined the military, tp protect our country from al enemies, foreign and domestic. Lots of domestic enemies available right now.
Keep your powder dry!Untitled.jpeg

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Trump went to war with the "deep state", and this is the result. Republicans are as guilty as any, have you noticed how they are turning on him now. Democrats I expect it from, not his own party. Somebody needs to eliminate Romney, Ben Sasse, and all the never Trumpers.
We expect and can handle our democrat enemies, its our "friends" I worry about.
Somebody once said" the only thing required for evil to triumph, is for good men to stand by and do nothing"
I'm ready, willing and able to defend the OATH, I took when I joined the military, tp protect our country from al enemies, foreign and domestic. Lots of domestic enemies available right now.
Keep your powder dry!View attachment 2872
As I said before: "To Our Brothers & Sisters, Active & Veteran, All Patriots....get ready to "LOCK & LOAD"!