NIKON COYOTE MAX-! REALTREE/MARSH OAKS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

org57

Reaction score
Just for you buddies who are looking for a pretty nice scope, I just ordered a NIKON COYOTE 4-12x40 MAX 1, varmint/predator reticle, which looks like the mil dot, from NATCHEZ. They are selling the realtree camo pattern for $149.99, mossy oak pattern for $149.99, Matt (out of stock)for $199.99, 3-9x40 matt for 139.99, realtree and mossy oak for $144.99. They just began a free shipping on items using code EB471400at checkout or phone in order at 1800-251-7839. I do not get anything for this, I just thought there may be a member looking for a scope. I was told these are not refurbished scopes but are new with factory warranty.

JUST FOR YOUR INFO

Thanks. Natchez advertises good prices and then whomps you with shipping charges. Free shipping should make a big difference.

yup on the high shipping. The free shipping is from 4-7-14 through 4-14-14. That is why I quickly listed this info.

Just a heads up: that code is good for all orders even if you don't get the featured items. I just got a refurb. rangefinder and put in that code and it will be sent Fed-ex with no shipping or handling charges.

yup it is good for all orders not just the scope, sorry for confusion.

I just got my scope and it is extremely clear and has the BDC Predator reticle. It also comes with lense caps  and an anti reflector device all included in the price. I discovered you can only use the free shipping code for a one time shipment. So if you need anything you need to get your list ready and ship only once.

Back