My Arrow Quiver for hunting...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty1

Reaction score
While I'm now in full "bowhunting-mode", I though I'd share an arrow quiver I modified to meet my style of hunting. ( For starters, you won't find any quivers attached to ANY of my bows ...which are mostly traditional style. )
I often meander through brush while bowhunting, so I wanted a quiver that attempts to stay out-of-the-way from branches. I ended-up assembling this quiver
i5zGlBJ.jpg

by first removing the broadhead cover and shaft holder from a store-shelf quiver, then joining them with a rigid piece of metal.
pkILe6x.jpg

I then added a pivoting, wide metal clip
S325m1w.jpg

to the quiver which easily slips on-and-off your belt.
IPaLiC2.jpg

I've found that being attached to your waist, this arrow quiver is less likely to "wave-around" while stalking. It also allows for easy "quick-draw" access to the arrows and you can use it with a backpack.

That is a nice quiver and well thought out. I have one a friend in Montana makes or used to. He used the "Quickie Quiver" that holds three arrows and mounts on bows and put a similar belt hook on it about 6" long and at an angle. They are light, quiet and I put a small strap I made from braided paracord so I could hang it over my shoulder and place on my back when I hunt in Colorado in that waist hight scrub brush or for hanging in a tree when stand hunting. I will have to dig it out and snap a photo of it. It is sprayed with Krylon camo three color but most has come off.
Great work.

Back