White muzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fliowa

Reaction score
What is a good price to pay for a White S series Whitetail in 504 caliber in like new condition? Comes with all the accessories.

The White G series is a good rifle. I would go $250.00 if it was in excellent condition. I have seen them priced at $300.00 and if I wanted it bad enough, well... It all depends on how bad you want one.

To me, it is way too much for a .504, on a .451 it would be about right. Many would disagree with me.

fliowa said:
What is a good price to pay for a White S series Whitetail in 504 caliber in like new condition? Comes with all the accessories.
The Super 91 will command quite a bit more coin than the g series, Just a guess, as I bought my last Super 91 more than 2 years ago, somewhere around $450..if its like new.....

The seller messaged me that it was a "S" series Whitetail but from my quick research it appears there is no "S" series whitetail but only a "G" series whitetail. I can only assume he misread it.

perhaps it indicated Stainless... I have a Bison which is a G series. Mine was used and abused but I found it for $100.00 and could not pass it up. Its a real White rifle though... a good shooter.

fliowa, could the guy mean a SG series Lightning? also ask if the barrel is marked with the White factory stenciled markings or it the markings are all hand stamped. This will tell the story.

Doc had kit guns and guns He put together with hand stamped markings, S or SS could be correct and cayugad is correct it would mean Stainless, or Super dependng on the steel and action type.

Latest posts

Back