I Knew I Was Going To Hear About It

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneshot1

Reaction score
Well I killed my First Fall Bird on Land Owners Tag.Well since I hadn't got close so I thought I would spend the $13 for regular Tag.

Well this afternoon I was setting around the House.Thought I would go Hunting.I found a Push Call I had never used didn't know how it would work.I get dressed,grabbed my Gun headed down the Drive.There was a Flock in the Drive. :shock:

They head for the brush,I thought ok,I'll just cut along the Hill,came to a draw I thought they would come up.The brush was so thick I couldn't hardly get through it.

Got set up.Started calling on this little Push Call,little bit hear a Bird,see a Head but can't get a shot,call it answers.I see them working around behind me.I scoot around the Tree,rake Leaves,call,they answer.Then start seeing them come back,can't get a shot.Rake Leaves.This Hen sticks her Head up I dropped the Hammer on her.She went down. 8)

This has really given me the Confidence in this Gun that I needed.Its a Blast!!!

Now my Wife comes Home.I was cleaning my Gun.She asked you get your Bird? Yes.Got it on our place didn't you? Yes.You just had to buy that Tag. :x

000_1640ft.jpg

oneshot1

Latest posts

Back