Down to the wire

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bompa

Reaction score
Tonight at 4:50 pm .Savage10ml-2 tupperware stock 45.2grs of 5744and 260gr deadcenter claimed another nice Ia.9 pointer. Shot was 75yds .Deer was hit in the heart and lungs went about 60 yds .No exit hole and very little blood Season closes tomorrow

bompa said:
Tonight at 4:50 pm .Savage10ml-2 tupperware stock 45.2grs of 5744and 260gr deadcenter claimed another nice Ia.9 pointer. Shot was 75yds .Deer was hit in the heart and lungs went about 60 yds .No exit hole and very little blood Season closes tomorrow
I do not want to hear about it! My season has been over with for awhile! :cry: :cry: Seriously,Congrats on the Tupperware Buck! Post a picture man,we want to see it!

Congratulations 8) The 40/50 260 Dead Center is a great bullet for the Savage.

BTW, i moved this to Muzzleloader Success Stories. :)

Congratulations on the "last minutes buck"!!!
:D :D
If you have a picture would like to see it.

Congrats. We have a late season hunt here in Illinios coming up. Wish I had a tag. Antlerless only and my cousin found a shed last week while bow hunting. A nice 4 point antler. Hope we don't lose to many nice bucks that have shed already. Again congratutions.

Don

Latest posts

Back