Selfish people

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cessnadog

Reaction score
Why in the world did it take all of you so long to talk me into getting into muzzleloading?

Took my new TC Omega to the range today. What a great time.

Can't wait for deer season.

Ya, its a blast! I can't get enought of it. I keep thinking of different game animals that I want to hunt with our muzzleloaders. My list is getting longer all the time. I also love going to the range. I can' wait to do some long range shooting. 200+ yards is coming soon, now that the crops are out.

Welcome to muzzleloading and to the best forum on the internet. There are some of the finest people you will meet online and a wealth of knowledge here.

Welcome, and I know what you mean. I love bow hunting, but since I got my muzzleloader, it is now my favorite toy! It`s a blast to take out!

:D :D :D :D

Welcome aboard :!: :!: Great place to sit around and laugh, learn, read stories, view photos and give your opinion. mostly though, its being with people that can help you with any M/L problem you may run into. Great bunch of guys here :!: :!: Have a great season :!: :!:

Welcome, I'm a newbie here myself. There are a great bunch of guy's on this site. If you have a question someone will have the answer. ( and it will be right)

Latest posts

Back