• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO CVA Wolf V2 Rear Stock Assy

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusticbob

Reaction score
Last year I bought a new CVA Wolf at a local store. Great little gun, but it does not has the buttstock with the removable spacer so that I can be converted to a youth sized rifle. Does anyone have one they would like to SELL or TRADE for the one piece buttstock? It’s the standard black stock, and buttstock only. Thanks

You could check the CVA website and see if have one of the youth buttstocks for sale. I'm not sure but I think that they go for around $60 or so.

You are probably correct, but then I have an extra buttstock. I am hoping to find someone with the youth buttstock that has no intention of using it as a youth gun, and trading.
I have two grandsons who would love to shoot this gun.

I cut one for my grandaughter took a piece of 2x4 shaped it to fit inside stock epoxyed it in drilled 2 holes for buttpad screwed it back on a little sanding to fit it again good to go

Latest posts

Back