anyone own a burris

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funman

Reaction score
I just ordered a burris fullfield 2x7x35 anyone have one of these , just thought i would get a early review on it

Do you like it ? im sure their wouldnt be much difference except magnification

IIRC the difference between Fullfields and Fullfeld II's is turret placement.

But yeah I like it. It's one of the few scopes I have left.

i meant to say a fullfield II 2x7x35 thats what i ordered seemed to be a good price and lots of positive things about them

Ok. I think they're one of the best "bang for your buck" scopes out there. I only wish they had the raingaurd like the Bushnell 3200's.

i thought about getting one of those scopes okie, was it easy to mount

funman said:
I just ordered a burris fullfield 2x7x35 anyone have one of these , just thought i would get a early review on it

I think it will be just fine. I'ved owned several Burris scopes and generally they are very good scopes. I believe that's the scope Craig that hog hunts with us has on his 10ML-II. So far I think he really likes it.

The only issue I have the the Burris FF-II 3-9X40/2-7X35 is the amount of windage/elevation adjustment is the least amount in their class.

Just got the burris in today and mounted it, cant shoot til the weekend but the scope looks good. waiting for it to get darker and test it out some more. Thanks for the input.

Latest posts

Back