Whittaker Guns

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlV

Reaction score
How in the heck does a guy get a hold of Whittaker Guns in KY?

Their web site lists some really good prices but says to call to verify prices and availiablity.

I've been dialing their phone # (270-229-0140) for 3 1/2 days now and all I get is a busy signal. :roll:

I'm trying to buy a Savage 10MLSS Camo Stock.

Any help would be appreciated.

Carl

Don't suppose they are still having power outages from the big ice storm recently do you? I know they got hit really hard in parts of Kentucky and power was going to be off for weeks for some folks.

Their prices seem to good to be true. At the top of the page it states: "Last Updated 08/30/06." I don't know what to say about not answering the phone. But... I do know that Natchez usually has the best prices you can find on the 10ml's. They have stainless/black composites in stock. you might want to try there if you can get by without the camo.

Here's a link ->https://www.natchezss.com/product.c...d=BV&category=0&CFID=8699043&CFTOKEN=50005461

younghunter_86 said:
Their prices seem to good to be true. At the top of the page it states: "Last Updated 08/30/06."

Yeah, I saw that, but I was hoping to talk to a person there. I'll keep trying.

And thanks for the link to Natchez. I already have their price written down. No tax, but their shipping is a little high.

Latest posts

Back