Hey from the mountian state

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wvueer

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to the inline game. Kinda, I was able to harvest a small 4piont a few years back with my fathers T/C. I caught the bug and talked the wifey into buying me a starter for christmas last year. The gun has yet to be shot (that will happen tom.) It is CVA buckhorn mag in a 50cal. I have also put a set of seethru mounts with a bushnell 3x9 rangefinder on top. I plan on getting it ready for rifle season here in WV I am going to leave the 6mm at the house a go with the inline, just for S and G's. I do have a Question, has anyone used this gun and if so what loads seem to work best.

Howdy

I'm new here as well, but welcome aboard. Good hunting up there in WV. I lived in New Martinsville (Panhandle) for about a year.

wvueer said:
I do have a Question, has anyone used this gun and if so what loads seem to work best.

IMO, Keep the loads light as possible. A 200 or 250grn bullet with 80 to 90grns of 777 max. A Blue MMP sabot with a 40/50 200grn XTP would be a great start.

Latest posts

Back