Anyone have one of these?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Anyone have a CVA Wolf? Just wondering what other peopleare shooting out of theirs.

everything from powerbelts to shockwaves to even the barnes bullets. They seem to be a very good work horse for the price.

Yep, sounds like they shoot just about anything. As long as I dont start havin prolems with the powerbelts, I will stick to them. I dont see any reason to change, as long as I am having good rezults. Besides, I did try some other bullets, but they were all impossible to get down the barrel.

Thats the way i feel. Why change what has been working for years.

My favorite gun shop sells ALLOT of Wolfs for IL's ML season. They just work. The worste grouping, at my club's range, that I've seen is around 4" at 100 yards. A Deer's kill zone here is around 13", so plenty good.

Seems that 80g of 777 and a 250-275gr HP saboted works the best, for our shots out to 100 yards.

I'm hoping to get one sheap after season. Maybe someone wants to upgrade or just not "into" MLing. I'll be watching the paper and bulletin boards.

Jerry

Latest posts

Back