Boar hog on camera

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you MuzzleLoad For Them ? I only hunted them with .308 win. When I had my home in Tennesse . Was fun , but can image it would be more fun with muzzleloader .

Do you MuzzleLoad For Them ? I only hunted them with .308 win. When I had my home in Tennesse . Was fun , but can image it would be more fun with muzzleloader .
I love to shoot them with ML’s but they are so smart and the big boars are mostly nocturnal. I use a 300 Blackout AR with a thermal
Scope game cameras with instant notification. Lots of fun.

Son is in US Air Force and stationed in Georgia. I go there and hunt them with him a few times a year with muzzleloader. We hunt them during day light and as long as wind doesn't give you up stalk them in their beds at times and when feeding on acorns. He killed 38 last year and 5 for me most shots are about 20 yards or less. It is a ball. P.S. there good to eat as well.

Son is in US Air Force and stationed in Georgia. I go there and hunt them with him a few times a year with muzzleloader. We hunt them during day light and as long as wind doesn't give you up stalk them in their beds at times and when feeding on acorns. He killed 38 last year and 5 for me most shots are about 20 yards or less. It is a ball. P.S. there good to eat as well.
That’s a lot of bacon for sure

Can you tell us In what part of Georgia do you hunt them?

Latest posts

Back