Anybody had phantom messages or hacks to their account here ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Admin sent me a very odd and disturbing message informing me they had to delete “ my add “ to sell a 36 cal Seneca for lack of asking price. We’ll never owned a 36 cal anything or a Seneca for that matter ? Fact is I’ve never placed an add on this forum. My Nephew is a security expert sleuth for the Idaho National Labs ( INL ) he suggested waiting for admin responses and if insufficient close out now. I like this bunch but if it’s a risk ?

Rick

Its been handled and you posted a for sale from another forum in our classifieds. No price was listed but it should not have been allowed anyway. We added the "deals" section for stuff like that now.

This was all last year in July btw...its long over.

Its been handled and you posted a for sale from another forum in our classifieds. No price was listed but it should not have been allowed anyway. We added the "deals" section for stuff like that now.

This was all last year in July btw...its long over.
So it’s been handled ? How and why? So first off how is it you’re dealing with adds on Michigan Gun Owners and why would they be part of this forum ? Second, no record of any such add on MGO and again never had such a rifle and again never posted for sale on that forum either. So why are you messaging me about some phantom bogus/ hacked add from JULY 2023 ? This is going from bad to worse and not saying anybody here is up to no good but your answers are just clouding the water. Security is major in my world so logging off NOW and I’ll run this by my Nephew tomorrow and if it’s nothing sinister fine otherwise I guess I’ll follow his advice.

So why are you messaging me about some phantom bogus/ hacked add from JULY 2023 ?
You messaged me back from a pm i sent last year. Not sure why this took so long? Look at the date of the original pm....It was from last July.

Like i said its long done and im not sure why you are making a huge deal out of it? I guess i could undelete that "for sale" long enough for everyone to see it????

I undeleted it long enough for you to see what im talking about. The ad is locked from further replies though.
https://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/threads/t-c-seneca-36-cal-for-sale.57868/
pCrRhNK.png

Like i said...no big deal....its long done and over.

When you find a "deal" like that in the future we have a section for that now. Our classifieds is for our members to sell stuff and a price is required too.
https://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/forums/modern-muzzleloader-deals.71/

Last edited:
Locking this since it appears to be resolved and it really should have only been handled thru pms.

Garbler, if you have anymore questions about it please contact me or Boone in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back