fannypack

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a Blazed orange game vest, during gun season in Ohio you have to have blaze orange. I have one that has 2 large side pockets drop everything in the pockets and go.

ShawnT

I stopped by the Military surplus store today and picked up a small pack with belt straps for $4.95.

The longer I hunt, the less I tend to carry. Now im down to a length of cord, some reloads, knife, extra pair of socks, extra gloves, lighter, couple of snacks and water.

beanie

First off beanie - you gotta know that I am old, so I am hoping that helps explain something??

But I do use a fanny pack system, but it is much more than that for me. I really could not get a good picture of it but it does have a shoulder harness to help distribute the weight.

I remember the old days when I went in very light but now I take the things that I think I might need to process an animal in the woods, plus the speed loaders and extra tools for what might go wrong in the woods.

Another aspect I do a lot of hunting alone and I do a lot of elk hunting, not in the more rugged places that I use to hunt but still I do feel like I want to be prepared.

If i went over right now and took everything out of or off the system and then compiled a inventory list - ya-all might laugh so I will pass on that.

Again not a great picture but gives you an ideal of what it looks like

IMG_0533.jpg

Latest posts

Back