Big gun show today in StCharles Mo.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GM54-120

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
Its at the big hotel off of Veterans Memorial Parkway.

Mar 27-28 Saint Charles, Convention Center Plaza, 500 tbls, $70, A: $8, SU: Fri 10-6, Sat 8-9 SH: Sat 9-5 Sun 9-3 stlweaponcollectors.com Pete Cutelli 314-846-0751

http://www.stcharlesconventioncenter.co ... arking.asp

Im heading out now, Ill be the guy in the black AMD hat if anyone from here comes to the show. A guy has a Simmon Pro Diamond 4x for only $39 new and i need a cheap scope atm. Hopefully i find the WWII EK knife i passed on last time too.

See ya guys later.

Awesome show and i got my EK Commando Knife for only $65 plus sold the knives i had forsale. I actually made out pretty good considering this EK goes for over $200 usually. :yeah:

Anyone looking for a near mint White Super 91 504 in stainless with beautiful wood stock, just ask me. I have the guys info. Its has "Not for Resale" on the barrel. He has another in black and stainless too. Plus White conicals and sabots in the original packaging.

Ive never seen one like the wood (laminated?) and stainless one. It is totally awesome looking.

I also got some nice made in USA gun socks at 3 for $12.50 and a box of 300gr XTPs for just $15. AND some old 45cal 325gr Buffalo Bullet conicals. :D

Latest posts

Back