KNIGHT HAS BEEN BOUGHT!!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GM54-120

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
The deal is 99% done and they are just finishing up the paperwork. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR!!

This is straight from a friend at Knight and from the management level.

Sorry but thats all the details im allowed to give out atm until it is 100% complete.

If you have any current orders in for items there may be a delay but please be patient. A lot of paper work is trying to be finalized right now so orders are taking a backseat for a few days.

Congrats guys!!!! :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :yeah: :yeah: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Are they taking orders for the Ultimate Slam yet ? :D

Seriously... This is great news.

rt_con said:
Are they taking orders for the Ultimate Slam yet ? :D

Seriously... This is great news.

No but im trying like hell to get first dibs or at least #39 to match my GMB54-120 :D

That's good news! Now all the guys that were whining about them closing the doors even though they didn't buy a Knight, will charge out there and purchase one of their $800 bolt rifles. Just to make sure they patronize an American company.

That is not official yet.....seriously.

The cats not supposed to come out of the bag yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

I have heard similar rumors over the past couple months. Hope they keep thier staff. Without a doubt, the absolute best customer service!!!! I've dealt with Steve and Lee over the years and cant say enough about them.
Frank-

Spitpatch said:
That is not official yet.....seriously.

The cats not supposed to come out of the bag yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

I asked if i could post the report i got and i was told go ahead.

They are just crossing their "T"s and dotting their "I"s is what i was told today after they got out of a big staff meeting regarding the sale.

this is happy news.it will be very interesting to see what happens next..karl

that is great news FOR SURE, but the one question everyone would like to know is....WHO BOUGHT THEM :?: :!: :!:

Pocampo said:
that is great news FOR SURE, but the one question everyone would like to know is....WHO BOUGHT THEM :?: :!: :!:

I really dont know but im sure they will have something to say before too long. :D

My guess is the same company that owns Remington and Barnes (now).

PLACE YOUR BETS!! :D

Boy is my timing great!Knight should have recieved my krb7 Fri. or today for repair.I hope it doesn't get lost in the changeover.I wonder if the new owners will even honor their old warranties?Knights service was great(except for trying to get thru by phone),I sure hope they keep the location and staff!

stude283 said:
Boy is my timing great!Knight should have recieved my krb7 Fri. or today for repair.I hope it doesn't get lost in the changeover.I wonder if the new owners will even honor their old warranties?Knights service was great(except for trying to get thru by phone),I sure hope they keep the location and staff!

If you talked to Al or Sam, i wouldn't worry. Those two will get it done even if it was 2012. They got me going in a week.

I sure hope the new owner/s understand how valuable those two are to the company. :yeah:

This is great. I have been a T/C owner for years but I really want an Ultimate slam rifle. Hope this goes through and they put this rifle into production.

Keep in mind that a sale is not a sale until the money changes hands. I am aware of one "deal" in the past few months that fell apart at the last minute so to speak. Hopefuly this won't be the case this time!

Back