Inlines have been banned, ( no not really,just for fun)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frontier gander

Reaction score
Traditional Percussion lock and flintlocks are the only legal fire arm to use during muzzleloading season

Previous bans on powder types, Projectiles and optics have been lifted. Scopes,sabots, pellets, smokeless are now accepted by ALL states during muzzleloading.

What are you going to be using?

This post is just for fun. It is not a real law.

FG

I really do not think that your post was a very smart thought at all!

Maybe you ought to think a bit before you post misleading information that will be out to everyone that reads the forum...

wow!! so much for having a little fun. I thought it would be a lot of fun to see what those of you would have chosen. Figured the fun area that would have sparked some interest was the lifted ban on all projectiles and scopes.

:huh?:

FG

This is a very sensitive issue in a lot of states - all you are doing is stirring a pot. For someone listed as a Moderator I think you should/would be a little more aware of the situation and what is going on in the real world.

Of course that might explain why you get yourself removed from so many forums and your need for Mozilla and a IP scrambler.

At least you have changed the title now!

well i dont see anyone talking about anything on here about whats going on in the "real world". If no one can appreciate a post that could at least give us a little something to read and have fun with then we're in trouble.

I guess i should rename it. What if lead is banned, what will we all shoot.

I need a stiff :drinkers: after the responses ive gotten.\

Never mind, I PM'ed Ya SL.

Latest posts

Back