32 Crockett Value?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalberg

Reaction score
whats a used 32 Crockett worth and what do I need to know about them. I only have shot in-lines but am kind of getting the bug for one of these. I will hopefully get some photos soon.

Well the used rifle value depends on the condition of course. New, one used to be able to buy one for $179.00 and then they got popular and now the price for a new one is through the roof.

I will not guess what one is worth. The question to ask is, are you happy with the deal I guess.

I don't know anything about them, just what I have read here. I thought it would be a fun gun to plink with and maybe get the kids to shoot with me. Says it in good condition maybe shot 150 times. I'm waiting for some pictures to be e-mailed. $225 is the asking price.

New ones are going for a high of $400. today. I bought mine used about 8 yrs ago and paid about $150. It was like new condition.

I would think a gun in very good to excellent condition could go for about $250.

JMHO ;)

Dalberg:
The biggest consern will be the bore if is good than its a go, some don't understand about how to clean a bp gun and end up with a pited bore.

Thanks for the the responses guys, I still am undecided about it. I still kinda want another inline and think I may use that more than this Crockett. I still haven't received any picture yet anyway, but I guess the price seems fair enough. Thanks again
Doug

dalberg said:
Thanks for the the responses guys, I still am undecided about it. I still kinda want another inline and think I may use that more than this Crockett. I still haven't received any picture yet anyway, but I guess the price seems fair enough. Thanks again
Doug

Just what do you want to use it for? You sound like you want to use it for hunting. If so, if it will be for small game that would be fine.

You talk about an inline. I don't have anything this small in an inline for small game. I only use my Crockett for target shooting and it is a lot of fun shooting.

I would just use it for fun maybe squirrels and such also maybe to get the kids involved in shooting. I use my in-lines for deer hunting. Just thought if $225 was a good price maybe I would pick it up.
Doug

Dalberg, check out www.gmriflebarrel.com They make a custom shop .32 cal in-line based on the Knight action. This is you. The Crockett rifle has a low resale value if you need to unload it. There are plenty of Knight fanatics that worship their bolt rifles so one of those would resale quick.

you are correct that is the best of both worlds in my eye, some may not agree but I think that would be the cats meow!! Little high buck for me but I bet it shoots great.

Latest posts

Back