LRH update

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earnhard3

Reaction score
I think my scope parralax (sp) is okay.

I purchased some hornaday 250gr sst low drag and used hph12 sabots and had a nice group going at 100 yards. A bit high by 2-3" but there was a nice group. Never kept the target as oher where shooting the target with a 30-06. I would be honest and say after a sight in wityh the new set-up and 120gr of bh209. I had 4 shots 1 1/4" center to center. I would like to have a 2.5" at 200 yards then I'm locked in as thats the farthest I would ever shoot.

I never went to the range I went to the grandpas farm and shot with some family so I only had 5 shots. I never got to dial the scope in so I'm dead one t 1" high like I wou like. This next weekend I'll have a better chance if the rain keep away.

I would like to thank others out there that HAVE helped me and dealt with alot of "lrh" querstions and posts while I got this gun tuned in. I also bought a new gun this week with some saved overtime money and just need a scope and a few other things. before I take on my next quest.

thanks again and next time I have the gun where I would like I'll have some pictures.

Back