White or Knight

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbuff

Reaction score
I know there are different models,but overall what would you take.

Steve

Knight because you can still find parts and they are going to be back in business soon.

If you want the ability to shoot conical bullets then without question the White Rifle is the choice to make. White rifles are built like tanks. You have to handle one to really understand why the owners of them are so anal about them. I personally own three of them. If I were asked to sell off my rifles I could agree except for my Whites. They shoot conical bullets better then you can hold them, and Sabotloader proved that with plastic and pistol bullets they can hold their own with any rifle.

There are parts for them. I believe White Rifle company might be trying to start back up. Also there are some previous owners that still have parts.

If all you want is a sabot shooter, then the Knight is a great choice. There will always be knight rifles around but the Whites are getting harder and harder to get your hands on.

I have my heart set on a White,actually talking to Doc about it.On a side note he is such a great man to talk to and learn from.

This is nothing against Knights,they are great too.

STeve

I choose White also. I have a Super Safari coming from Doc hopefully will be on my door soon. I own several and would not sell a one of them!

I own both. I don't want to downgrade my mk-85's because I really like them but the White's are simply a better built muzzleloader and they have a more user friendly safety system. I have a few spare white breech plugs so I think I will be set for parts. I have some machinist freinds if I ever do need something I can have it made.
Art
________
Jailbroken

Back