Look what came on Mothers Day!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabotloader

Keep Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a Blast
Supporting member
Reaction score
CamoStocksComplete.jpg

Golly i was pleased with this job... Gave a whole new life to these three rifles. From plain black stocks to this - dang!

The guy (Tony) that did this job went out of his way to do a very good job. In fact he did so well I stripped another Rem 700 out of it's stock and sent it back with him. He is going to do this one in 'snow camo' I was a little worried that it might be to white - but it does have a brown in it also... He swears I will like it. I have one more thumbhole I might do also - and I have not even started on the centerfires

You told me about sending these off and WOW it is worth it. That has to take some mad skills and patience to do. :yeah:

Those look nice! I have a plain stock sitting in the corner, might consider sending mine in. $85 isn't bad at all in my book.

How confident are you that it won't peel or crack?

Spitpatch

I hearing those same words around this house also... but - but - all is OK - I flunked retirement again and have returned to work for the Forest Service - for the summer anyway....

Wonder how durable the finish is? They sure do look good, better than most factory finishes!

Latest posts

Back