Very little shooting

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drdtmd

Reaction score
:D but managed to get too very good groups. We got hammered with snow here in NJ and it had to come on my week off :(. The range was a mess and hard to deal with and the wind was blowing so I decided to just shoot a few 100yrd groups. This target was with the rem 700ml and was quite impressive starting out with 3 shots inside 3/4". I them tried some other bullets and decided to shoot 2 more which usually messes things up but they were right there. As a matter of fact the 4 shot I called high and it went high. This group could have easily been a 5 shot 1 1/8" group.There are some 250xtp holes in the target but a outlined the 200sst group.
01719ac2.jpg

Next up was the knight disc elite .45 and boy the first 3 shots out of the gun were perfect. I have to get my hand on some 175's. I could not believe from a cold clean barrel the first shot with the group. I'm happy.
46eb78b9.jpg

wish I had more to add but that's all folks :D

That is some excellent shooting... hard to beat groups like that. Maybe next time the weather will cooperate and you can stay at the range longer.

Those are nice groups with the lighter weight bullets. I want to shoot some of those 200 grain SST's. I was thinking they might be a good coyote bullet for me. Or if anyone else has a lighter weight bullet for yotes, let me know.

:D thanks guys.i have some more supplys coming so i will be ready once some of this snow melts.

Good shooting
I know precision rifle makes a 195 g dead center in 45 & 50 cal they are very accurate and proven ( by me) deadly
and I have some knight red hots in 175 g for 45 cal that I believe is a funnel point
the 200 g sst shoots good from my omega not to hard to load either
the 300 was so tough to load it cracked my short starter and broke the extension on the ramrod
I didn't try to load another

Latest posts

Back