What the heck?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

i Mike, I quit using McAfee and Norton a long time ago. The would constantly screw with my PC and slow everything down. Glad you found the problem though.
Same here. Neither of those 2 AV programs kept hackers from cleaning out my savings account nor did they prevent fraud from happening to my paypal account, which was linked to my checking account and being emptied $20 at a time from a Starbucks 8n the UK. Not one problem with my current AV company.

Same here. Neither of those 2 AV programs kept hackers from cleaning out my savings account nor did they prevent fraud from happening to my paypal account, which was linked to my checking account and being emptied $20 at a time from a Starbucks 8n the UK. Not one problem with my current AV company.
Get a good VPN. Easy to install and excellent privacy. Use FIREFOX and get add-ons like Privacy Badger, and use duckduckgo for search engine. The anti-virus programs are basically garbage. My website has some great information to keep your online accounts safe from hackers.. The MountainGnome Go to the side bar and scroll down.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back