I GOT HIM! **Pics & Story**

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[/quote]

Thanks Spit! Is that all you guys have up there is 50 pounders?[/quote]

Spencer, we are blessed NOT to have hogs here yet. ,,,and we certainly don't want any.
Yours is cool though ...

I have heard Iowa has a few in a certain area, that the DNR are trying to eliminate before they get started and take over.
If I remember right, some Russian were among those that escaped captivity.

Spencer, you are having more fun than a human being should be allowed to have...but you deserve it.

Way to go, Buddy!

Spitpatch said:
Spencer, we are blessed NOT to have hogs here yet. ,,,and we certainly don't want any.
Yours is cool though ...

I have heard Iowa has a few in a certain area, that the DNR are trying to eliminate before they get started and take over.
If I remember right, some Russian were among those that escaped captivity.

So what did you mean by 50 pounders?

wildhobbybobby said:
Spencer, you are having more fun than a human being should be allowed to have...but you deserve it.

Way to go, Buddy!

Thanks Bob! I'm having a lot of fun. It's really going to suck when I go to Japan. But I'm gonna try to do some hog hunting in Australia while I'm over there.

:D :D :D

Thanks for the story and pics. Looks like you had a great time. Nice hawg to boot :!: :!: :!: :!:

wildhobbybobby wrote:

Way to go, Buddy!

Thanks Bob! I'm having a lot of fun. It's really going to suck when I go to Japan. But I'm gonna try to do some hog hunting in Australia while I'm over there

Spence, make the most of your time in Japan...maybe you can become a Ninja while you are there.

The Australian hunt sounds like fun too.

wildhobbybobby said:
wildhobbybobby wrote:

Way to go, Buddy!

Thanks Bob! I'm having a lot of fun. It's really going to suck when I go to Japan. But I'm gonna try to do some hog hunting in Australia while I'm over there

Spence, make the most of your time in Japan...maybe you can become a Ninja while you are there.

The Australian hunt sounds like fun too.

I'm already a ninja Bob! Did you miss the part about my black hood and gloves?... HAHA! :D

But seriously, I'm going to study Yudansha while I'm there. One of my best friends was able to earn his black belt while he was over there and there are only 25 of them in the world. I've trained in it before and it's a really great system.

Harry1 said:
Nice going Spencer!

Thanks Harry!! :) Hunting the hogs in Crossville was a load of fun because we were able to meet each other and hunt together in a group. But there is just something very fulfilling about hunting a free-range hog all by myself.

Back