What is Your Favorite Modern Inline

Frontier Muzzle Loading

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

MLHunter

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Mine has long been a Knight DISC with walnut stock, 50 caliber. Shot many a deer with it. But last year I bought a Remington 700 50 caliber stainless with a Boyd's thumbhole stock and MAN!!! is this thing sweet!

I have long been a huge fan of Remington 700s and have owned several, one that I presently have and will not sell, is a 1976 700 in 30-06. One of the old good ones.

What's yours?

falcon

My favorite inline muzzleloader is this TC Black Diamond. 50 caliber:

ak61n6Ql.jpg

jims

I have a number of different ones but my Sav MLIIs have served me well. My ULA Model 20 along with a Ruger No. 1 conversion are also good.

MLHunter

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I have a Knight MK 85
....it is gorgeous
I have a MK85 that really is a safe queen. Wood stock, blued barrel, really in pristine condition. I basically bought it because it is a piece of Tony Knight's history. Gotta work up a load and shoot it this season.

GM54-120

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Sold a MK85 54cal Predator years ago. Got it NIB at a gun show really cheap. One of my biggest mistakes.

MLHunter

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
one that has a side hammer, and loads from the front end. jmho.
Title says "Favorite Modern Inline" and it is in the Modern Muzzleloader forum...

Philgumbo

I have a MK85 that really is a safe queen. Wood stock, blued barrel, really in pristine condition. I basically bought it because it is a piece of Tony Knight's history. Gotta work up a load and shoot it this season.
I love that rifle....

Latest posts